• We have added an "AG" Registration date/Username profile option. If you add this upon signup we'll be able to verify faster thanks. (If already joined you can edit under profile settings.)

If you had an account on OG1 you will need to re-register as this is a new start for all.

3DOM2 “Starship” demo running on the 3DO M2 - 12/1

Awbacon

Refugee
Reaction score

Was able to get this up and running recently. Took a bit as there were some incompatibilities between the executables and the versions of the folios / drivers in the folder, but with help it’s now running on real hardware!

I have seven more of these coming. Week 4 is a big one ;)

speedyink

Refugee
Reaction score
Is there not a way to cleanly lay out all your videos? A new thread every video seems kinda...spammy or something.

Awbacon

Refugee
Reaction score
maybe I'll condense them down...didnt see the change thread title feature

Awbacon

Refugee
Reaction score

Here is the first vid. I'll just add them to this thread as they go live and change the title and date

speedyink

Refugee
Reaction score
Not trying to be a dick or anything, just keeps things cleaner is all. You know, streamline the experience ;)

Not to mentioned everyone sees your other videos as well when you post new ones, which newer members otherwise might not have seen by going through the pages

Awbacon

Refugee
Reaction score

Starship- the first demo that ever ran on M2 during its development. People wanted to see it running 3D, so it was whipped up quickly to show the hardware running 3D. Took a while to get running again but it’s back!