Here are some links you may find helpful

XBOX 007: Nightfire (October 17, 2002)

Dink

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
Here is a Xbox PAL build of 007: NightFire that is dated October 17, 2002, only two days before final. US & PAL final for Xbox were built on the same day and use the same executable.

If you attempt to run this build on a NTSC Xbox, you will encounter crashes during driving missions. This is because the driving executable wants to load NTSC movies that are missing from the PAL archives. In order to bypass this, you must give misc.viv a dummy filename like misc pal.viv and rename misc ntsc.viv to misc.viv.

Bond\eurocom\30_fps\073b0048.xmv is the only file that appears to be partially overwritten, however that folder is probably not used anyway considering that this is a PAL build.

Create 4096 saves.xbe is technically a debug executable, but it was made with a very specific purpose. It doesn't really do anything besides make empty save files.

I didn't notice any obvious differences while playing through this, but there could easily be minor things that I missed.

DL Link:
https://mega.nz/file/XU9zBSDC#pZQ4nzDh9VkjVRnCulhDylJ2IST6YBL_rF1xsDeFt-E

Credit to March42 for obtaining and dumping the Xbox Debug kit that contained this build!

Last edited:

Dink

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
If you downloaded the build before I posted this reply, then it is incomplete. Turns out I forgot to include filesys.d06-10 and the build would not work as a result. I have since reuploaded it with those missing files included and that is no longer an issue.