Welcome, Guest!

Here are some external resources you may find helpful
  • Hello, Guest.

With the recent attacks against members, and lack of care towards their mental health we have started a fundraiser to help fund the life saving charity the Samaritans. Without their support and efforts many people we know wouldn't be alive.

If you're able to help, you can donate via our fundraiser on GoFundMe Link

Thank you.

X360 2018 Xbox Compatibility Update for Xbox 360 XDKs (or JTAG/RGH)

JustAnyone

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
mindaugasgt
AG Join Date
Jul 10, 2018
Has anyone been able to get their game of choice working with the hex editor method?
tried adding an unsupported game but didnt work for some reason so ended up changing title id in games xbe and that worked (burnout revenge)

darkrha

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
tried adding an unsupported game but didnt work for some reason so ended up changing title id in games xbe and that worked (burnout revenge)
Is there a guide on how to go about doing that? any help is welcomed.

deadlegion

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Are there 128MB compatibility files?
Or is that a reference to 720p patches for Xbox games?

Primarily I am interested getting Morrowind to run better on slim RGH and to add some small mods (no crazy graphics mods though).
I have an XB1 S anyway, so bc titles that are compatible on that I'm not overly concerned about running on 360 right now, except for Morrowind.
I do have a modded Xbox, I have run Morrowind with mods on that a fair bit over the years, but I'm keen to see if I could do something similar on 360 by utilising more ram.
Of course I am assuming that I don't need XDK, as I said I only have RGH.

I can't find the OP's files, links here are dead and I'm not seeing anything on twitter, but I don't have a login there and tend to avoid social media like the plague.

I was thinking about creating a new thread but thought maybe I should post here first.

Edit:
Can someone please provide the most recent update for this, I can't find it.
Thanks.

Last edited: