Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

2018 Xbox Compatibility Update for Xbox 360 XDKs (or JTAG/RGH)

JustAnyone

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
AGName
mindaugasgt
AG Join Date
Jul 10, 2018
Has anyone been able to get their game of choice working with the hex editor method?
tried adding an unsupported game but didnt work for some reason so ended up changing title id in games xbe and that worked (burnout revenge)

Reactions: Wanderer of AG

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
Are there 128MB compatibility files?
Or is that a reference to 720p patches for Xbox games?

Primarily I am interested getting Morrowind to run better on slim RGH and to add some small mods (no crazy graphics mods though).
I have an XB1 S anyway, so bc titles that are compatible on that I'm not overly concerned about running on 360 right now, except for Morrowind.
I do have a modded Xbox, I have run Morrowind with mods on that a fair bit over the years, but I'm keen to see if I could do something similar on 360 by utilising more ram.
Of course I am assuming that I don't need XDK, as I said I only have RGH.

I can't find the OP's files, links here are dead and I'm not seeing anything on twitter, but I don't have a login there and tend to avoid social media like the plague.

I was thinking about creating a new thread but thought maybe I should post here first.

Edit:
Can someone please provide the most recent update for this, I can't find it.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiwiMeoWii

Ailan

May 28, 2021
Has anyone attempted changing the TitleID for Hunter the Reckoning Redeemer? The game was a blast. Sad it doesn't work on the 360. It gives a dirty disc error right before it's playable. Seems to emulate well up to that point.

Wanderer of AG

Jun 27, 2019
AGName
dark ricardo
AG Join Date
oct 10,2011
Tao Feng is one of my favorites og xbox exclusive it doesnt work on my xbox 360 rgh it just shutdown the console,is there a fix for that game?

MKKhanzo

Registered
Aug 13, 2019
Hmmmm it seems an updated compatibility update is in the works?

Some of these games previously worked like DOA3, but having Gun Valkyrie on 360 would be sweet too! (Assuming the update is made for 360 too)

ChronoReaperX

Nov 28, 2019
GUIDE TO PLAY MECHASSAULT WITH MODDED DLC, GRINDER ENHANCED & EXPANDED MULTIPLAYER MOD FROM ELITE HEROES ON A PAL RGH XBOX 360 :

1) Get yourself a copy of "legitimate" MechAssault game in extracted (folder) form. Put the game folder anywhere (internal HDD, external USB HDD or a thumb drive)

2) Before scanning via Aurora/ Freestyle dash, make sure you hex edit the xbox.xex file found in compatibility folder located in the HDDX partition. Use Xextool program to decrypt the file first (instruction and download link: https://digiex.net/threads/xextool-6-3-download.9523/)

3) Use Hex Editor program to open the decrypted xbox.xex file. Use search function to find Halo CE title ID which is 4D530004 and change it to MechAssault title ID which is 4D530017.

4) Then click save. Encrypt the file using the xextool program and copy back to where it belong in the RGH. This will make MechAssault to register using Halo CE's emulator file which is xefu.xex so that the game can be played on RGH without the need to do the swap ID (default.xbe) method.

5) Repeat the same process with the xefu.xex file but this time search for 48104E9954, change first 4 bytes to 386000FF in order to set the calls for xgetGameRegion to always NTSC (region 1 for original Xbox).

6) OPTIONAL: You can also change your console region via xeBuildGUI_V3.4 or J-Runner program by re-flashing your nand dump which is risky but safe if you know what your are doing (CPU KEY is required, get it from dashlaunch program). This is for a better compatibility in order for the modded MechAssault DLC to work.

7) Follow instruction on how to mod the MechAssault game folder at https://discord.com/channels/435858243798040577/790857501792665670 (install the Base Mod first then Grinder Enhanced and lastly the Expanded Multiplayer mod. Just copy paste and replace the files inside the game folder.)

8) Make sure to install the modded DLC files (read instruction in Grinder Enhanced folder) in an empty $c folder located at HDD1 > Compatibility > Xbox1 > TDATA > 4D530017 folder.

PLAY THE GAME!!!!

By Faiz Na'aman (A Malaysian)

Reactions: MKKhanzo

GTTeancum

Jul 16, 2020
I tried to follow these instructions, but in step #7 the Discord link goes to a page that says that there are no text channels.

Make a donation