Welcome, Guest!

Here are some external resources you may find helpful
  • Hello, Guest.

With the recent attacks against members, and lack of care towards their mental health we have started a fundraiser to help fund the life saving charity the Samaritans. Without their support and efforts many people we know wouldn't be alive.

If you're able to help, you can donate via our fundraiser on GoFundMe Link

Thank you.

Request A Hat in Time: Early Development Videos

TotallyNotMichael

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
A while back during late 2012 to about 2013/2014, Development Videos were posted on the MekuCube channel showcasing progress of A Hat in Time. However, they were all sadly deleted. There's a couple that's been archived but plenty that HASN'T.

I have a list of links for videos that we know of but don't have yet. If anyone's interested or if anyone knows anything, feel free to reply. I was a bit unsure whether to even post this or not because this is talking about Development Videos and not Game Builds.

The List

HelloKitty

2021 Donator
2021 Donator
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could say I've got all the clips you're looking for, but I have some videos you may be interested if you don't already have them, from the greenlight/prototype/alpha eras. If nothing else it's good to have these in multiple places for fellow Hat enthusiasts.

Cheers and good luck!