Welcome to Obscure Gamers

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

A massive thank you to everyone whos signed up so far.

Would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone. Starting a new forum is a very chicken and egg situation - people don't register as there's no content and there's no content because no one registers.

So far we have had hundreds of users register and more importantly - you guys are posting and bringing over posts of value from assemblergames.

I couldn't be more proud of how this community has banded together to make this happen. You have all taken the challenge and ran with it - exceeding all expectations.

From me and all the staff (and the community at large) - Thank you all!

Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84

Would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone. Starting a new forum is a very chicken and egg situation - people don't register as there's no content and there's no content because no one registers.

So far we have had hundreds of users register and more importantly - you guys are posting and bringing over posts of value from assemblergames.

I couldn't be more proud of how this community has banded together to make this happen. You have all taken the challenge and ran with it - exceeding all expectations.

From me and all the staff (and the community at large) - Thank you all!

I was so disappointed when I logged in to AG and saw all the shit that went down since the last time I visited. Seeing all the familiar names, and this new community thriving and filling that void, however, made me feel good again! Huge thanks to everyone that made it happen! <3

I just discovered this scene and it is awesome. I am really interested in debug menus of action games as I like to study them.