Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

A massive thank you to everyone whos signed up so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone. Starting a new forum is a very chicken and egg situation - people don't register as there's no content and there's no content because no one registers.

So far we have had hundreds of users register and more importantly - you guys are posting and bringing over posts of value from assemblergames.

I couldn't be more proud of how this community has banded together to make this happen. You have all taken the challenge and ran with it - exceeding all expectations.

From me and all the staff (and the community at large) - Thank you all!

Return to: Site News
Would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone. Starting a new forum is a very chicken and egg situation - people don't register as there's no content and there's no content because no one registers.

So far we have had hundreds of users register and more importantly - you guys are posting and bringing over posts of value from assemblergames.

I couldn't be more proud of how this community has banded together to make this happen. You have all taken the challenge and ran with it - exceeding all expectations.

From me and all the staff (and the community at large) - Thank you all!

I was so disappointed when I logged in to AG and saw all the shit that went down since the last time I visited. Seeing all the familiar names, and this new community thriving and filling that void, however, made me feel good again! Huge thanks to everyone that made it happen! <3

I just discovered this scene and it is awesome. I am really interested in debug menus of action games as I like to study them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make a donation