Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

A possibly new xbox source code leak.

tjd2

Original poster
Registered
Jan 8, 2020
It was recently posted on AA discord.

It's 1.2GB file and seems to contain quite a lot of stuff that might be new.

There are some XDK related stuff that weren't in the original leak afaik. There is also some basic documentation.

There are also many internal MS tools both for xbox and for pc, but i'm not sure how to compile them. I'm probably gonna set up Windows XP VM with xbox sdk

Hmmm there is xshell code. New dashboard coming soon?

there is even port of quake for xbox lol. all dates are from 2002/2003
there is fucking nes emulator there. there is literally everything. looks like something official actually made by microsoft. the quake port has documentation with FPS results on Alpha 2 gpus and final hardware.

Last edited:

EvanSki

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jul 19, 2019
That leak and the leak everyone is talking about are the same leak from 2002, nothing no one already knew about

tjd2

Original poster
Registered
Jan 8, 2020
Yes, but until now only publicly leaked source code was the small one, which had like 100MB. This one includes much more stuff and seems to be pretty much unmodified.

Solotaire

Registered
May 30, 2019
Does anyone have a good link for this "current" leak? Obviously, it is old stuff, but I would like to take a look at what is currently bugging people today.

uyjulian

Registered
May 30, 2019
There is also a 507.5 GB torrent floating around.

Last edited:

cta

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Wut? Is that a collection of everything - code, XDK releases, middleware, press materials, the kitchen sink, rule 34 pics,...? Half a TB seems way too much for a single leak of materials from way back in the mid 2000s imho

The "current" leak can easily be found on archive.org btw. The NT 3.5 code that found its way out at the same time, too. Hope they don't catch too much flak for that. Fwiw, I loathe the idiots that put this valuable resource in jeopardy by dumping crap like that on there.

Make a donation