Original poster
Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
Guys,

I was 10 years ago into Japanese PC exclusive games (doujin, few interesting hentai rpgs, adventure, sport etc.) buying some and downloading some others from Hongfire (some were just impossible to find or just so expensive in auctions that almost no one wanted /could afford to buy a copy). If i remember correctly, this site has been also used for precious translations.
To be honest, I haven´t tried to buy or download any of these jap PC exclusive, rare and obscure games for the last 10 years now. I´m back into this and i know that Hongfire stopped sharing games since few years now and the site itself is gone (probably forever) since last year so here comes my questions :

Is there any replacement to find these translations and to download some of these games impossible to find even on Yahoo Auctions ?
Otherwise do you know a website selling such Jap PC exclusive games (possibly even 10 15 years old games) like YesAsia was and is still doing with Taiwanese and Chinese games ?

uyjulian

Registered
May 30, 2019
Look on torrents, DHT, Share, Winny, Google with quotes, …

haliway

Original poster
Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
Winny oh god it still does exist this tool so... WoW old times.

Tr-Xel

May 14, 2021
AGName
Tr-Xel
AG Join Date
14/05/2021
Anyone have direct links to those sites? i cant find em.

Tokimemofan

Registered
May 30, 2019
If looking to buy games check out Mandarake. They are quite English friendly. Just make sure your credit/debit card is supported if buying hentai, and if buying computer games make sure you know how to tell apart pc9801 stuff. Also watch out for that unpredictable shipping

uyjulian

Registered
May 30, 2019

Make a donation