Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£485.36
Latest donor
H Hazard
10%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

AG Refugee [AG Refugee] Hello from Cybertronic

Cybertronic

Original poster
Jun 4, 2019
AGName
Cybertronic
AG Join Date
May 27, 2013
Came here from Assembler games. I am Network and Computer Systems Administrator, but I like to dabble with hardware in my spare time.

Not sure how feasible it is, but I would like to recreate the Randnet service for the N64. I know a little bit of dial up networking and I am currently playing with the idea of building a dual cartridge slot adapter for the N64 so that flash carts can be used with addon cards and like the Mario Artist Video capture cart and the modem.

Reactions: No Good

Dax

Bio-Digital Jazz
Jun 5, 2019
AGName
Ico
AG Join Date
Jun 3, 2014
Not sure how feasible it is, but I would like to recreate the Randnet service for the N64. I know a little bit of dial up networking and I am currently playing with the idea of building a dual cartridge slot adapter for the N64 so that flash carts can be used with addon cards and like the Mario Artist Video capture cart and the modem.

Now that is incredibly exciting! As a massive N64/64DD fan I'd be super excited to see what you come up with. Welcome to the forum.

Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£485.36
Latest donor
H Hazard
10%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses