Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Dreamcast Agartha Dreamcast (Apr 18, 2001 prototype) is repaired and playable !!!

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Reaction score
-All environments in the 2011 video are playable. For each new map, you will have to create a new image of the game. For the moment, you will find 3 of them while waiting for the community to start working on them.
-Specificity of the Build as for example its Debug Menu and the option Free Camera which allows to interact directly in the video.

Many thanks to Victor Sokolov who found the trick certainly the same one that No Cliché used.

Feel free to share here the new maps created.

I am really happy. I spent 6 years on the search for the truth about this game. Since my discovery in 2017, I was sure there was much more, the proof :)

You will find a video, pictures, the link to download a 3 map pack and explanations on the specificity of the build. The explanation to make playable this famous corrupted build is also in my article about my unreleased baby to find here :

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Reaction score
Release of "texture, Sound And Company pack for Agartha Dreamcast"

An impressive reverse work done by Sifting on the corrupted prototype and demo2001 of Agartha allowed to extract a lot of texture.

To download here :

Attachments

• KIRK_T~1.PNG
    KIRK_T~1.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 0

Awbacon

Registered
Reaction score
fun stuff. I did an update video for tomorrow about the new release. Left your link in the description. Agartha is def my favorite "unreleased" Dreamcast title for sure and people really enjoyed the first part of me talking about it

bunkertheme

Donator
Donator
Registered
Donations
£8.57
Reaction score
AG User Name
bunkertheme
AG Join Date
I'm so glad we can finally walk on those scene levels. I'm noob for making cdi images, so I just hope someone will make all the scene maps somewhat explorable :)

Reactions: Nex

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Reaction score
I'm so glad we can finally walk on those scene levels. I'm noob for making cdi images, so I just hope someone will make all the scene maps somewhat explorabl
I learned how to make CDIs this afternoon. I'm making some with a friend for all the maps. You really have the most beautiful maps with the 3 that I have already put online.

If I can do it, I'll put it online tomorrow.

ItsMeMario

Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
ItsMeMario
AG Join Date
Feb 11, 2014
Id like to "play" this game as well one day :D

Maybe a map selection screen can be done...

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Reaction score
The 80% of the map is now playable. Some could not be fixed. 16 sequences can be played out of the original 22.

8 maps are interesting.

In this video, I didn't put the parts looking like the E3 build already known.

I will make the CD-I available as soon as possible.

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Reaction score
A week full of emotion for Agartha Dreamcast !

Redesign of my article and release of 17 playable maps, out of the 22 original ones, for the cancelled survival horror from No Cliché. Data are missing to fully repair the corrupted build.

The 3 prototypes are downloadable, the E3 version, the video build and this special beta which is playable after repairing it.

You will find the explanation of the debug menu, how to use it especially to access the mine area.

I also took the opportunity to make a video.

Good exploration !!!

To read here:

AG temple.jpgAgartha Dreamcast Chapel.jpgAgartha Dreamcast Beta Caméra Menu.jpg

Last edited:

Awbacon

Registered
Reaction score
A week full of emotion for Agartha Dreamcast !

Redesign of my article and release of 17 playable maps, out of the 22 original ones, for the cancelled survival horror from No Cliché. Data are missing to fully repair the corrupted build.

The 3 prototypes are downloadable, the E3 version, the video build and this special beta which is playable after repairing it.

You will find the explanation of the debug menu, how to use it especially to access the mine area.

I also took the opportunity to make a video.

Good exploration !!!

To read here:

View attachment 12078View attachment 12079View attachment 12080
awesome work

Elapagaluces94

Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
ElApagaLuces
AG Join Date
31/7/2019
Since you and others are extracting textures and game data, there is any info of the red / black guy from the lava cave?

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Reaction score
Since you and others are extracting textures and game data, there is any info of the red / black guy from the lava cave?
I'll ask, I was able to get the designer on the phone. The cellar with the lava was intended for confrontation with a demon. We can assume that it is the demon in question. Scouting with graphic designers had been done in Romania.

The Agartha scenario was inspired by the hollow earth theory.

bart_simpson

Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
bart_simpson
AG Join Date
13/05/11
wow love how you find the contact details for the designer would love to get toy commander hd lol.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6