Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Dreamcast Agartha Dreamcast (Apr 18, 2001 prototype) is repaired and playable !!!

Awbacon

Registered
Reaction score
I'll ask, I was able to get the designer on the phone. The cellar with the lava was intended for confrontation with a demon. We can assume that it is the demon in question. Scouting with graphic designers had been done in Romania.

The Agartha scenario was inspired by the hollow earth theory.
Yeah the most fun is piecing more of the story together. That's what I am super curious about...exactly what was going on

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Reaction score
Added 11 sketches to my Agartha Dreamcast article. Sketches have their equivalents in game.

Finding preliminary drawings is a real joy!

I can't stop hi hi hi

You will also find new information about this survival horror

Agartha Dreamcast Sketch (1).jpg

Awbacon

Registered
Reaction score
Added 11 sketches to my Agartha Dreamcast article. Sketches have their equivalents in game.

Finding preliminary drawings is a real joy!

I can't stop hi hi hi

You will also find new information about this survival horror

View attachment 12127
Haha that drawing is awesome. Even has text like a comic book

NikeX

Registered
Reaction score
No words to describe this. Unbelievable. NC were so talented. The background Info also is amazing. I am amazed Thank you.

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Reaction score

Yakumo

Registered
Reaction score
N
Agartha Dreamcast update !

Addition of a compilation (hack) created by @ShindouGo including the E3 build, the 17 playable maps, the video prototype and a trailer. You will have everything on the same disk.

Better playing comfort, no need to change each time CD-I.

You will find it below:

https://en.sega-dreamcast-info-games-preservation.com/agartha-sega-dreamcast-download

View attachment 12182
Now that is very nice. Going to check this tonight. Thanks for the work!

Awbacon

Registered
Reaction score

Awbacon

Registered
Reaction score
Agartha Dreamcast update !

Addition of a compilation (hack) created by @ShindouGo including the E3 build, the 17 playable maps, the video prototype and a trailer. You will have everything on the same disk.

Better playing comfort, no need to change each time CD-I.

You will find it below:

https://en.sega-dreamcast-info-games-preservation.com/agartha-sega-dreamcast-download

View attachment 12182
ok but real talk how in the hell does this menu system work ? lolol

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Reaction score
ok but real talk how in the hell does this menu system work ? lolol
E3 demo : playable version, the one I released in 2017
E3 demo Widescreen Hack : E3 version in 16/9. It is possible to switch the game to 16:9 thanks to an option in the debug menu
Demo : Video prototype version with access to the debug menu without playable part
Sequence: All playable maps from the 2011 video. Each sequence will start like the demo build (video). I let you read my explanation on the debug menu to access the playable area of each sequence.
Bonus : The video I had made of the game with the playable areas, this one (he wanted to put it in his compilation) :

dark

Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
dark
AG Join Date
September 2, 2011
Awesome. We need a similar multi-game launcher for Geist Force so people can choose each stage in Nimai's room without needing to burn a new CD with the renamed level files for each stage they want to explore.

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome. We need a similar multi-game launcher for Geist Force so people can choose each stage in Nimai's room without needing to burn a new CD with the renamed level files for each stage they want to explore.
I recently played Geist. Nimai's room allows you to launch maps? I've only seen sound options.

Can you explain me in detail here or by private message? Yes it would be possible.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6