Here are some links you may find helpful

All Known Call of Duty Builds

Riley541

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Jan 23, 2019
This post is dedicated to all the public and private Call of Duty builds that we know about. This post is brought to by Justice(Adam) and I.

Private Builds and Lost Builds

Call of Duty 4 build 114 - It is unknown whether or not this build truly exists. It has been brought up by big names such as STiPO and also Wakka. No proof of this build exists and it is believed to be missing all executable's. This build is deemed lost.

8HmvMVn.jpg

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 build 92853 - Feb 05 2009 - This build was brought to our attention by a Developer named Thomas A. Szakolczay on Artstation here. He shows off very early in development screenshots. This is the only known MW2 pre alpha that we are currently aware of.

8KfdkA9.jpg
LyDgzGs.jpg

Call of Duty World at War unknown build - Developer Thomas A. Szakolczay posted a low quality video showing an early World at War build. The video doesn't show much - just showing a funny blooper within the build. In the description Thomas says "Here's an outtake from one of the projects i worked on back in the day. Just unearthed this while looking through some old usb sticks - too funny not to share." The video can be found here.

Call of Duty World at War unknown build - Again Thomas A. Szakolczay shows off another build of World at War. This build seems to be a lot later in development. Video of it can be found here.
2nzigHE.jpg

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 build 212526 Jun 03 2011 - Developer Arnie Swekel from Raven Software shared some images of what he worked on during an interview which can be seen here.
Z7fZAzF.jpg

Call of duty 4 W.I.P Pre-Alpha build - Not much is known about this build besides that it was an early August 2007 build. Videos of it surfaced on YouTube months before the games release. Video can be seen here.
zKKYTw7.jpg

Call of duty 4 Pre-Beta V1 build - This also seems to be an August 2007 build. Shown in this video here. You can also see Developer Robert Bowling talking in game chat :)

Public Builds

Call of Duty 2 Debug Builds

• Call of Duty 2 (Oct 05 2005)
  • Call of Duty 2 (Oct 09 2005)
  • Call of Duty 2 (Sep 21 2005)
  • Call of Duty 2 (Sep 22 2005)
  • Call of Duty 2 (Sep 26 2005)
These 5 Call of Duty 2 Debugs are all practically the same. And nothing more than Debugs. They have no cut or early Content.
xsHUyfq.jpg

Call of Duty 4 builds

• Build 253 (Mar 23 2007)
  • Build 270 (Apr 11 2007)
  • Build 290 (May 04 2007)
  • Build 328 (Jun 11 2007)
The 4 main Call of Duty 4 builds that became very popular. Getting millions of views on YouTube. Each build brings differences and has tons of cut and early content.
qdGYvhU.jpg

r1etFIe.jpg

Call of Duty 4 Beta 37 - Public beta of Cod 4. Only has 4 playable maps. The build is dated July 25 2007.
Lyq3qz8.jpg

Call of Duty World at War Private Beta - Only 4 playable maps. The build is dated Sep 25 2008.
D6K4U5H.jpg

Call of Duty World at War Prototype 1.0.7 Mar 20 2007 - The build is very early and built right off the Cod 4 Pre Alpha. Even the HUD is the same. And the cut Cod 4 map Argun is playable in it.
yV559WQ.jpg

Call of Duty World at War Prototype 1.0.72 May 11 2007 - This build is also very early but has more playable levels. All of which is unrecognizable from the final game. I played through the whole build which can be seen here.

Call of Duty Black Ops MP Beta Sep 04 2010 - Couple of months before launch. Only notable thing is the cut suicide animation.
1iqmikf.jpg

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 MP Beta Aug 21 2012 - This build has never been unlocked so it's unknown if anything is different.

That's all for now. If you know of any other Cod builds please let us know and we will update this post.

https://tcrf.net/Proto:Call_of_Duty_4:_Modern_Warfare_(Windows)

you can find some information about the cod4 public builds here - At the moment the only one that has stuff on it is build 253 and its not 100% complete.

Edward_2452

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 29, 2019
AGName
james2452
What about the pre release call of duty 2 build from Sep 30 2005 ? I added it to my collection.

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
I haven't had any luck finding any of the Call of Duty 2 builds (debug, pre-release or whatever) :(
There was one site (I won't name just in case it isn't allowed here) that did have 5 builds but all the download links are dead now.
Maybe they are here somewhere and I can't find them... I haven't been here long so my apologies if I've overlooked something obvious.

I know this thread is very old but it seemed like a relevant place to ask, besides creating a new thread requesting the builds.

Riley541

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Jan 23, 2019
I haven't had any luck finding any of the Call of Duty 2 builds (debug, pre-release or whatever) :(
There was one site (I won't name just in case it isn't allowed here) that did have 5 builds but all the download links are dead now.
Maybe they are here somewhere and I can't find them... I haven't been here long so my apologies if I've overlooked something obvious.

I know this thread is very old but it seemed like a relevant place to ask, besides creating a new thread requesting the builds.
DM me and I can help you out. Activision stuff Is no longer allowed on this site so I can't post links public.

Reactions: deadlegion

swaglord

Registered
Jul 9, 2019
there are leaked server files for black ops 2, cod4, and ghosts that include the .pdb's - I assume they're from some sort of hack, but you can find them by googling around.

onza120

Registered
Jun 30, 2019
AGName
onza120
AG Join Date
Apr 24, 2013
This post is dedicated to all the public and private Call of Duty builds that we know about. This post is brought to by Justice(Adam) and I.

Private Builds and Lost Builds

Call of Duty 4 build 114 - It is unknown whether or not this build truly exists. It has been brought up by big names such as STiPO and also Wakka. No proof of this build exists and it is believed to be missing all executable's. This build is deemed lost.

8HmvMVn.jpg

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 build 92853 - Feb 05 2009 - This build was brought to our attention by a Developer named Thomas A. Szakolczay on Artstation here. He shows off very early in development screenshots. This is the only known MW2 pre alpha that we are currently aware of.

8KfdkA9.jpg
LyDgzGs.jpg

Call of Duty World at War unknown build - Developer Thomas A. Szakolczay posted a low quality video showing an early World at War build. The video doesn't show much - just showing a funny blooper within the build. In the description Thomas says "Here's an outtake from one of the projects i worked on back in the day. Just unearthed this while looking through some old usb sticks - too funny not to share." The video can be found here.

Call of Duty World at War unknown build - Again Thomas A. Szakolczay shows off another build of World at War. This build seems to be a lot later in development. Video of it can be found here.
2nzigHE.jpg

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 build 212526 Jun 03 2011 - Developer Arnie Swekel from Raven Software shared some images of what he worked on during an interview which can be seen here.
Z7fZAzF.jpg

Call of duty 4 W.I.P Pre-Alpha build - Not much is known about this build besides that it was an early August 2007 build. Videos of it surfaced on YouTube months before the games release. Video can be seen here.
zKKYTw7.jpg

Call of duty 4 Pre-Beta V1 build - This also seems to be an August 2007 build. Shown in this video here. You can also see Developer Robert Bowling talking in game chat :)

Public Builds

Call of Duty 2 Debug Builds

• Call of Duty 2 (Oct 05 2005)
  • Call of Duty 2 (Oct 09 2005)
  • Call of Duty 2 (Sep 21 2005)
  • Call of Duty 2 (Sep 22 2005)
  • Call of Duty 2 (Sep 26 2005)
These 5 Call of Duty 2 Debugs are all practically the same. And nothing more than Debugs. They have no cut or early Content.
xsHUyfq.jpg

Call of Duty 4 builds

• Build 253 (Mar 23 2007)
  • Build 270 (Apr 11 2007)
  • Build 290 (May 04 2007)
  • Build 328 (Jun 11 2007)
The 4 main Call of Duty 4 builds that became very popular. Getting millions of views on YouTube. Each build brings differences and has tons of cut and early content.
qdGYvhU.jpg

r1etFIe.jpg

Call of Duty 4 Beta 37 - Public beta of Cod 4. Only has 4 playable maps. The build is dated July 25 2007.
Lyq3qz8.jpg

Call of Duty World at War Private Beta - Only 4 playable maps. The build is dated Sep 25 2008.
D6K4U5H.jpg

Call of Duty World at War Prototype 1.0.7 Mar 20 2007 - The build is very early and built right off the Cod 4 Pre Alpha. Even the HUD is the same. And the cut Cod 4 map Argun is playable in it.
yV559WQ.jpg

Call of Duty World at War Prototype 1.0.72 May 11 2007 - This build is also very early but has more playable levels. All of which is unrecognizable from the final game. I played through the whole build which can be seen here.

Call of Duty Black Ops MP Beta Sep 04 2010 - Couple of months before launch. Only notable thing is the cut suicide animation.
1iqmikf.jpg

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 MP Beta Aug 21 2012 - This build has never been unlocked so it's unknown if anything is different.

That's all for now. If you know of any other Cod builds please let us know and we will update this post.

https://tcrf.net/Proto:Call_of_Duty_4:_Modern_Warfare_(Windows)

you can find some information about the cod4 public builds here - At the moment the only one that has stuff on it is build 253 and its not 100% complete.
Great resources thanks :)

Make a donation