Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Allow myself to introduce......myself. ?

MaximumRD

Original poster
Jun 3, 2019
Just another classic gamer and computer user that's been at it forever. Real name ROB, on Assemblergames I was known as Chewieshmoo but most places online AKA MaximumRD. Glad to be here, :cool: ? HOPEFULLY ? You guys will be around for some time ;) Sorry, not familiar with your history but as many of you know, too many of the best gaming sites have either closed up or become a ghost town ? so always on the look out for good places to share , discuss gaming etc. Well, I will keep it fiarly brief and just say it's good to be here, if anyone is interested my Classic Gaming and Computing collection link in my sig.

Welcome to ObscureGamers MaximumRD!

We plan to stick around for sure :D and hopefully more AG Refugees will find us :)

Reactions: SuperH

Spaceman

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Oct 18, 2018
AG Join Date
Jul 11, 2017
Welcome to the site. Fantastic collection of old machines you got there! Grew up using an (outdated by then) C64 myself, then when Win3.1 came about.. oh my, what an entire new world that was at the time! There's a few old computer heads around these parts, so I'm sure you'll have a blast here on OG! :)

Reactions: MaximumRD

Make a donation