Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Alpha Xbox 360 UI Design Changes

D

Deleted member 12

Original poster
Original Style Concept:
Nino - Worked with Rowbotik to Start Designing Blades.
JDK - Company that did the concept Icons.
AKQA - Company that made the ORIGINAL Blades concept that Microsoft accepted.

The Original Blades Dashboard, to make things smooth, there were gradient covers over the edges. The Timelime was around 5,00 Frames with 80 Layers.

20 21

22 23

24 25

Spaceman

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Oct 18, 2018
AG Join Date
Jul 11, 2017
OG Blades always gets a few seconds of my time to admire. Some of the best UI design ever.

Reactions: PixelCrunch

KoruptData

Jun 1, 2019
If only they would give us themes for UI on consoles, nice and simple you knew where everything was.

keropi

May 31, 2019
AGName
keropi
AG Join Date
Feb 2, 2011
^ yes this, I liked it way better than blades or the latest one with the metro look

no1

Donator
Donator
Registered
Mar 5, 2019
I think Blades and NXE were the best overhauls ms has done so far with their consoles.

PixelCrunch

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jul 30, 2018
Donations
£1.00
I have Early NXE Dashboard Images that are extremely different to final. Ill get them posted soon :D
I believe you may have posted them on the old forums, they were very cool indeed. I have a couple of conceptual dashboard images that have never been released before, so I'll post those when I get home later.

kabojnk

Insert Title Here
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Feb 3, 2019
Donations
£126.57
Man, I do miss the blades... Glad I still have some pre-nxe X360s around to mess with every now and then.

Reactions: Deleted member 12
D

Deleted member 12

Original poster
Same, I have one on 6683 and another on 7371 :D blades dash is my favorite UI out of any system

Reactions: kabojnk

DinohScene

Feed Dino to the Sharks
May 31, 2019
AGName
DinohScene
AG Join Date
29-05-'11
NXE is the best dash.
Blades is good!

Metro and Kinect are utter rubbish.

Reactions: PixelCrunch

Original poster
I swear I fixed these one's awhile back. I'll get onto it tonight thanks for spotting @einsteinx2 this was a hold over from before we moved to the CDN.

Reactions: einsteinx2

Original poster
@Damien sweet thanks! Looking forward to taking a look at these. I always liked that dash style, never really liked the remake or the Xbox One dash...

Sorted, you may need to hard refresh (ctrl + f5) to get them showing. I thought i'd done these all months ago serves me right for being busy ?

Reactions: einsteinx2

Make a donation