Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Anarchy Online Betas

Sifting

Original poster
Registered
Aug 23, 2019
I'm looking for beta versions of Anarchy Online, if anyone is willing to share. Prior to Beta 4 they were distributed on CDs and mailed out to beta applicants, so these will be the hardest to find. Beta 4 was uploaded to the internet as a download, and has the filename AOBeta4.zip. It was uploaded to fileplanet, but when I checked the fileplanet archive it wasn't included in any public release. I read there are some private archives though, so if anyone has access and is willing to look for me, it has ID 60910. Beta 4 was also uploaded to other sites as well, but I am unsure if mirrors of any of them exist. A list can be found on the archived page here: https://web.archive.org/web/2001081...chy-online.com/news/bigNews/betadownload.html

I know it's something of a long shot request, but I thought I would ask regardless. Anarchy Online is a favourite of mine. It was the first game that I really took a part and documented. I have a version 12.0 image that I can share too, if anyone is interested. The beta versions have different animations from the retail release, so it would be interesting to see what else may be hiding inside of them.

Thank you!

Make a donation