• We have added an "AG" Registration date/Username profile option. If you add this upon signup we'll be able to verify faster thanks. (If already joined you can edit under profile settings.)

If you had an account on OG1 you will need to re-register as this is a new start for all.

Andrew’s Development Collection

speedyink

Refugee
Reaction score
Lol, just tried to like your post again.

Awesome collection, thanks for sharing!

Drain You

Reaction score
AG User Name
Drain You
AG Join Date
April 1, 2014
Amazing collection, THREE NPDP Carts! I've been hoping to stumble upon even a non functioning one for years. Never saw that wavebird proto either. Super cool.

Edit: Hold up, there is a BAWLS Xbox? My favorite energy drink that I can never find anymore.

Andrew

Refugee
Reaction score
Yes that is a BAWLS Xbox :). It also has a beta build of Greg Hastings paintball on it. I’ve released the build too on twitter, it’s fun to explore especially in fly mode :)

Jackhead

VIP
Reaction score
AG User Name
Jackhead
AG Join Date
April 3, 2008
Very nice! Want the Sophia setup :p:LOL:

Andrew

Refugee
Reaction score

Could i ask the story or reason behind this sticker?
No idea. It came from an estate sale and the person who lost the house had a lot of development kits in the house. This debug kit has a beta build of Greg Hastings paintball that has debug menus :)

My guess is the sticker was promotional possibly internal or to investors. Or was an internal giveaway and the guy who own this had received the Xbox from his job.

tolazygaming

Reaction score
Oh
No idea. It came from an estate sale and the person who lost the house had a lot of development kits in the house. This debug kit has a beta build of Greg Hastings paintball that has debug menus :)

My guess is the sticker was promotional possibly internal or to investors. Or was an internal giveaway and the guy who own this had received the Xbox from his job.
thats actually awesome, could be worth quite a bit.