Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

AG Refugee angry.... but what can you do....

LordFenixNC

Original poster
Aug 19, 2019
AGName
LordFenixNC
AG Join Date
August 24 2014
get sucked into a project and come up to take a breath and find a Icon dying and its members instead of helping fleeing.... SUCKS.... well thanks OG for being here... but still sucks to see it go...

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
get sucked into a project and come up to take a breath and find a Icon dying and its members instead of helping fleeing.... SUCKS.... well thanks OG for being here... but still sucks to see it go...

A lot of people tried to help dude. Several people offered money to straight up buy the site off of him, we suggested ads, a patreon, donations. They tried to save it, the owner refuses to do anything.

LordFenixNC

Original poster
Aug 19, 2019
AGName
LordFenixNC
AG Join Date
August 24 2014
yeah it just sucks... I get the owners were done... but they could have been at least a Greedy dick and just want $$$$ and sold it to the community.... instead its just going to fade into oblivion which is annoying to see another community go that route...

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
I'm not even that involved and I would have bought it just to hand it over to someone else. Just because I realize how important it is. -_- No amount of money would have fixed this

Tongara

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jun 1, 2019
AGName
Tongara
AG Join Date
Sep 23, 2009
I like how you keep blaming the users for the demise of AG (Both on AG and now on here), when it's completely on Kev. It is and always has been his site at the end of the day, and he's made the decision to lock everyone out of the tower, so it's pretty disgusting of you to try and blame us and to imply that we simply "fled" to pastures greener rather than helping.

You said yourself you've not even been around, and yet you've been making some pretty bold claims. It's a bit strange, and it's not coming across very well, honestly. Your anger is completely misplaced.

Your passion for AG is... well, I guess it's a nice thing, and it shows genuine care for the site, but it's time to let it go. AG is now just a shitposting shell (with occasional deals still taking place, seemingly), and it's been left to die. Luckily, the whole forum was archived a few months ago when the closure was announced (albeit, a static backup), and we've all built a new community together thanks to the generosity, dedication and hard work of @Damien and his chosen staff members over the last few months. Nothing of value has been lost. Time to focus on that and continuing our new community now, I'd say.

Last edited:

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
Yeah, wtf, don't bring that bullshit here. Why don't you try to reason with Kevin and see how far you get instead of bitching to us about something you clearly know nothing about.

Awbacon

Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
I keep wondering when the site will actually go down. Its been a LOOOONG 30 days lol

FamilyGuy

2049 Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
-=FamilyGuy=-
AG Join Date
March 3, 2007
I keep wondering when the site will actually go down. Its been a LOOOONG 30 days lol
I think I renewed my login for 30 days at least thrice in those 30 days.

Make a donation