Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Dreamcast Any unleaked Dreamcast games in circulation? Part 2

Sega Dreamcast Info

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
It was a interresting thread on assembler for who remember. I start here.

Monopoly and Scrabble was planned for dreamcast.

Source :

It was so long ago, that I don't remember most of them, but two that stood out were ports of Monopoly and Scrabble. Both were canned fairly early on.

I worked at Red Lemon, who were working on Take The Bullet, a game that was supposed to be available on launch day. I helped out on that game several times, working on the engine code.

I also worked briefly on Roswell Conspiracies, which was a PC and Dreamcast game for a TV cartoon. I don't think that game was ever finished.

Sega Dreamcast Info

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
Where is the famous dreamcast zip sold last years on ebay germany :

Hi, and thanks for your inquiry about the Dreamcast ZIP drive! Indeed it was sold here on eBay and the buyer was a computer & videogame museum in San Francisco, USA. I have asked them and they are not interested in selling them again.

Reactions: Getta Robo

cyberguile

Jun 16, 2019
AGName
cyberguile
AG Join Date
at least it's in a museum.
Hope they are doing what needs to be done to preserve the material

Bramsworth

Registered
Aug 25, 2019
AGName
Bramsworth
AG Join Date
June 1, 2007
There was that supposed copy of Castlevania on a CD-R that some French site was selling ages back. I remember going on a hunt and tracked down the then site owner and tried reaching out but never heard back.

Reactions: Wanderer of AG

Anthony817

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
Worms Pinball was shown off on Youtube. I was speaking to the video uploader trying to see if he could send the disc to my good friend Atreu187 for dumping. The guy said he would have no problem doing so, but then things just kind of fell apart and nothing ever came from it.

Maybe somebody can give the guy a holler and see if he would ever be interested in dumping it?

Holy shit it has been 9 years already damn time flies! The guy still seems to be active on his YouTube channel. He posted videos recently.

accel99

Registered
Jun 3, 2019
AGName
Accel99
AG Join Date
March 28 2008
I know some one had a sdk containing rosswell conspiracies and was asking for help booting it on assembler forum . I think someone assisted them but nothing more came of this.

thedoctor45

Registered
Jun 3, 2019
Worms Pinball was shown off on Youtube. I was speaking to the video uploader trying to see if he could send the disc to my good friend Atreu187 for dumping. The guy said he would have no problem doing so, but then things just kind of fell apart and nothing ever came from it.

Maybe somebody can give the guy a holler and see if he would ever be interested in dumping it?

Holy shit it has been 9 years already damn time flies! The guy still seems to be active on his YouTube channel. He posted videos recently.

I was talking to the guy on facebook a few months ago but he stopped responding when I mentioned the Worms Pinball Betas, oh well.

I've also been in a lengthy conversation with a Beta collector from Barcelona Spain for a few months now who owns prototype copies of Heroes III and Test Drive Cycles for the SEGA Dreamcast and I was able to convince him to release the former game to the public later this year.

He said he wanted to present it at Retro Barcelona - Nice One Expo which is being held this weekend and release it after the event - so that would be sometime next week.

So, if he actually keeps his word we might see a release of Heroes III for the DC as soon as Monday Dec. 2nd.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

take care
doc

Last edited:

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
That would be awesome, I love Heroes 3, and was curious about the Dreamcast port.

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Heroes III is one of my all-time favourite games, would love to see what could be done on the DC.

Allie

The Original VF3 Fangirl™
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Anthaemia.
AG Join Date
June 4, 2004
If the trail goes cold regarding Worms Pinball, I might know someone who could help... Around the time of Worms 3D being promoted as their latest release, I was in contact with a member of Team17 who offered to set me up with one of two Dreamcast games that were described as complete review builds from his personal collection. As a result of accepting this, I ended up receiving a promotional copy of what turned out to be Worms Armageddon (which I later sold because it was identical to the retail code with only some minor artwork variations), and it turns out the other was Worms Pinball. I don't remember there being any mention of this including final cover inserts or an instruction manual, but it was almost certainly a PAL "white label" disc at the very least. I still occasionally talk with his brother online, so it might be worth asking if he kept a backup or can point us in the direction of where the original went. Thanks to this same source, I've also managed to get my hands on some great and often quite rare promotional items, many from Sega's old Japanese offices, though I can't really say much about that.

corrigo

Registered
Jun 3, 2019
AGName
corrigo
AG Join Date
Mar 1, 2009
So, one week later, this guy from spain didn't release anything.

Too bad...

thedoctor45

Registered
Jun 3, 2019
I've contacted him again and he says he's currently really busy and will start a fundraiser for the game this coming weekend so there's still hope.

noairhorns

Jun 2, 2019
noairhorns.blogspot.com
Forgive me if I'm walking in and have missed something, but has anyone ever seen a copy of Dee Dee Planet out in the open? The demo or the final build, doesn't matter. The game looked alright, but I was more taken by the sound effects and music than anything else. It'd be enough for me to break out my Dreamcast again!

Alevat

Registered
Jun 19, 2020
AGName
Alevat
AG Join Date
19-06-2020

Make a donation