Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Anyone here a xfinity customer with no interest in Call of Duty?

FR0ZN

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG Join Date
Feb 22, 2008
Hey all,

out of curiosity, is there anyone here who is a xfinity customer and has no interest in Call of Duty?
Activision partnered up with xfinity to give their customers a beta key for the new Call of Duty - they can be requested here: xfinity.com/callofduty
I would be realy grateful if someone who has no interest in the game / beta, could generate one for me and send it via PM.

The only other ways to get a key is to either preorder the game digitally, which I don't like, because I buy my games physically.
And the other is to wait on the developers discord server, where they drop a few codes everyday at different times.

I was there now for two days, waiting for the dude to come online, with everything setup, so that I just have to copy and paste the code onto the redeem page, but there is absolutely no chance to get one.
I managed to grab a code right at the same milisecond it was posted and still it was already redeemed according to the beta page - we are talking about 1 second reaction time here tops and it still wasn't enough :(

If anyone of you is a customer at xfinity, I would be forever thankful if you could help me out here.

Thank and regards,
iCEQB

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6