Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£610.36
Latest donor
Kempy161 Kempy161
12%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Arcade sticks

PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
What's everyone use for Arcade sticks?

I have 2 PS2 MAS sticks and a Qanba for modern systems.

Thinking of getting the Astro city Style Virtua Stick for Saturn/Dreamcast. But the Saturn has quite a few options. The ASCII stick is tempting the Hori SS is tempting.

I don't have anything for Genesis/SNES. There's those Capcom sticks.

Reactions: waali

waali

Registered
Aug 15, 2019
2 x Neo Geo X modified. Converted from USB to Neo Geo Plug. 6 Sanwa buttons. Metal Plate for weight. 4PDT switch to rotate stick 90degrees (For Dimahoo and the like)
2 x Neo Geo Jelly Bean Controllers
2 x Saturn OEM Arcade sticks with SS to NG converters.

PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
I have a PS3 neo geo stick I can't get working on anything else.

Braintrash

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
AGName
Braintrash
AG Join Date
Nov 5, 2011
For consoles, I use HORI VLX Premium sticks.

For Supergun, I use UltraUlia.

Everything modded.

Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£610.36
Latest donor
Kempy161 Kempy161
12%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses