Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Are there any ‘dealers’ out there, that buy up large collections of rare gaming items?

oldengineer

Original poster
May 31, 2019
Are there any ‘dealers’ out there, that buy up large collections of rare gaming items?

...This is literally a specific question, not a buying and selling question about a few items.

I mean you get car dealers, and you get dealers that buy fine wines etc...

...I’m not keen on the term dealer, but for this thread it’s the closest I can think of....’Collector’ might cover it, I’m open to ideas.

I’m on the lookout for someone based in the U.K, that’s geared up to buy piles of stuff, that’s rare, and not been offered for sale before.

TheNameless0ne

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Aug 31, 2020

...This is literally a specific question, not a buying and selling question about a few items.

...I’m not keen on the term dealer, but for this thread it’s the closest I can think of....’Collector’ might cover it, I’m open to ideas.

I’m on the lookout for someone based in the U.K, that’s geared up to buy piles of stuff, that’s rare, and not been offered for sale before.
OE!! Is legend!!!

Apr 28, 2021
bit of a silly question, of course there are "dealers".... what do you think retro video game shop owners are?

For things that have never been released in the wild , you have places like this, as well as private collectors, looking to grab up merchandise.

TheNameless0ne

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Aug 31, 2020

I would talk to Damien if you have any development stuff. Preservation is everything

Make a donation