Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

ASHEVENT Collection/Builds

Ashevent

Original poster
May 31, 2019
This is my "NihonXB" build. A full 2TB, 9 coats between paint and primer white xbox. I made a couple red 3d printed accessories and tinted the RF child and jewel. Among lots of other Japanese games in the emulators, it's got every Japanese exclusive Xbox game in it and a bunch of Japanese Pinky (their version of grind house) movies inside as well. 74BA4AC8-749A-4884-B1FC-F9E5680072B2.JPG

dannygranger

Jul 27, 2019
Those paint jobs are outstanding. To take something like OG XBOX and present it as though it's the most recent, vital and exciting piece of visual tech takes some doing! 10/10

Reactions: Ashevent

Ashevent

Original poster
May 31, 2019
Thanks so much. Even today people are still coming up with new mods, dashboards etc. Still a very fun machine to tinker with.

Those paint jobs are outstanding. To take something like OG XBOX and present it as though it's the most recent, vital and exciting piece of visual tech takes some doing! 10/10

StevO9389

Registered
May 30, 2019
I like what you did with the feet. They're functional and still give access to the screws.

Reactions: Ashevent

Ashevent

Original poster
May 31, 2019
Possibly the rarest, or one of the rarest non-variant xbox games. Daemon Vector is so damn hard to find. I haven't seen one up for sale in well over a year. Luckily, most folks don't know it's rare so it can be gotten for a decent price...if you can ever find one. A buddy had to help me work a deal from someone all the way in Singapore just so I could finally get one.

IMG_8331 3.jpg

Ashevent

Original poster
May 31, 2019
couple xbox live items. still trying to get the orange memory card with cap.

Attachments

• IMG_6457.jpg
    IMG_6457.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Ashevent

Original poster
May 31, 2019
Very happy to have scored this. Now I have all the northern America VB releases.
smalljack.jpg

Ashevent

Original poster
May 31, 2019
I had to move my game room, we still have to take a wall out for more room, but with the exception of some artwork that's on the way. this wall is done..IMG_1313.jpg

Reactions: NikeX

Ashevent

Original poster
May 31, 2019
100% the rarest controller I own. Much rarer than my prototypes even. Extremely happy to have a genuine xbox live controller that's so minty the rubber on the thumbtacks still have that "new residue" on them. Things are minty. I don't normally brag and try to stay humble..but. yeah, this one time, i'm gonna say "screw humble"....lol. IMG_2502.jpg

Reactions: GoTeamScotch

Ashevent

Original poster
May 31, 2019
What's that "new residue" thing? I guess I don't know because I only have used PS/PS2/PS3 controllers...
I was just being silly, it's not an actual "thing" but a lot of older controllers (not just xbox) the rubber always seems a bit "white" to me when fresh outta the box, until you play them for a bit. See how the rubber isn't a dark black. So basically..this one wasn't ever used, except maybe just to make sure it worked.

Make a donation