Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

GC Before and after removing scratches from Gamecube Jewel , anyone tried this method?

s8n

Reaction score
AG User Name
s8n
AG Join Date
hi guys , i stumbled on this yesterday and i was wondering if anyone has tried it. The method is really brief so i can't be sure if i were to try it i would get good results. I'll leave a link below to the Reddit post.

ItsMeMario

Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
ItsMeMario
AG Join Date
Feb 11, 2014

s8n

Reaction score
AG User Name
s8n
AG Join Date
hi guys , i'm back with some results of this it is real and works so i am confirming it. Below are some photos i took before and afters , note it is not perfect but a huge difference. The after photos i took don't pickup some very fine scratches so be aware of this if your going to attempt it. I possibly could remove them with more Mothers Compound and the drill buffing attachment but i had about 4 goes with it and i couldn't get it any better. Cheers to Galaxy_Uploadz on Reddit you nailed it , i can post the method i used if anyone is interested. I have more GC's to do , one jewel i just removed is really bad so if i can get the same results it's a win.
iWCvBl.jpg

nFKquI.jpg

5MLXMp.jpg

s8n

Reaction score
AG User Name
s8n
AG Join Date
i'm back with some photos of the really beatup Jewel. I have altered Galaxy_Uploadz process to get more of the fine scratches out of the final product , quite simply i used a quality ultra soft microfibre cloth and hand buffed with Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Polish for about 5 minutes. It's still not factory mint but way better than before.

lZKZZo.jpg

35P1GS.jpg

bond.san

Reaction score
AG User Name
bond.san
AG Join Date
06/25/14
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4