Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

X360 Before “Condemned: Criminal Origins”, there was “THE DARK.” (Precursor / Alpha Build)

Atlas

Original poster
May 9, 2020
Many years ago, I stumbled across a couple of videos on YouTube showing a game called “The Dark” which is what would eventually become “Condemned: Criminal Origins.”

The most notable difference between the two is that in “The Dark” your character had telekinesis.

I have included links to the videos of “The Dark” below. I had asked the uploader years ago how they accessed “The Dark,” but I never received a response. I later realized that the footage of “The Dark” is included as one of the Extras you can view when completing various Achievements in Condemned.

I have also included another video from the same uploader of some of the other Condemned extras and, just to juxtapose from The Dark, a link to an album on Imgur showcasing some images of what looks like the Beta-1 Alpha of Condemned.

Hoping that someday a playable version of “The Dark” will be found.

Weinflames

Registered
Mar 25, 2020
AGName
Weinflames
Condemned was an incredible game and even though I’d like to see The Dark as well I’m very happy with the final product. Thanks for sharing!

Make a donation