Here are some links you may find helpful

PS2 BERSERK PS2 ( ベルセルク 千年帝国の鷹篇 聖魔戦記の章 ) TGS Demo | Debug Menu

Nex

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Sep 1, 2018
As promised in my earlier thread, heres the debug menu of Berserk PS2.
The debug menu was found inside the rare variation of the normal trial version wich was distributed at TGS 2004 at the berserk booth. After a lot of fiddling around, SolidSnake11 eventually got the menu working and with some patching up of the files, we managed to get it to work with the retail files with only some slight incompatiblities.
The menu lets you do many things like select every stage in the game and spawn every monster at will. One of the more interesting options is the blood type since the game was only released in japan and korea, making atleast some of the types unused. There are more menus wich I'm hoping to show off at one point but this is the most interesting one by far.

Also incase anyone wants to try it for themselves, I first need to make a documentation for it regarding the ID numbers and there still needs to be some fixes done before it would be ready to be released. At the moment its too much of a mess.

Last edited:

accel99

Registered
Jun 3, 2019
AGName
Accel99
AG Join Date
March 28 2008
It's very interesting. I loved the one on the Dreamcast. Very cool of you to show this. Thanks.

Reactions: Nex

Make a donation