Here are some links you may find helpful

Best VPN? Looking for recommendations.

BrittanyHarv

Original poster
Oct 10, 2022
eBay Username
emmawasm
Hello,

I have been shopping around for a VPN provider, but after reading some articles and forum discussions,

I realized there are some different realities and sometimes sketchy operations that are hidden and not immediately known.

I was about to go with NordVPN for example,

but some forum posts seriously steered me away.

So, that is why I am asking,

what is the best anonymous, fast, reliable VPN service?

BrittanyHarv

Original poster
Oct 10, 2022
eBay Username
emmawasm
Hello,

I have been shopping around for a VPN provider, but after reading some articles and forum discussions,

I realized there are some different realities and sometimes sketchy operations that are hidden and not immediately known.

Vpn deals
thanks for any help

Hexadecimal Mantis

Jul 6, 2020
AGName
Hexadecimal Mantis
AG Join Date
don't remember?
Hello,

Mullvad vpn

hermesconrad

Donator
Staff member
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jul 12, 2019
Donations
£14.47
AGName
hermesconrad
AG Join Date
11/july/2019
I've been using private Internet access for about 5 years, no complaints and I can nearly Max out my network speed while still on it

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
I'm not aware of any service that can be trusted to actually not divulge information to authorities if requested. Even if they say they won't...
I do know many people have used some VPN for years without any issues, but it really depends on what you're trying to hide.

I have never needed to use any of them, besides crappy free VPN in Opera browser to get around some blocks in recent years.
I've used torrents for many many years (also eD2k way back in the day), shared all kinds of stuff on various sites for many years via ddl and never had any legal problems. Probably only used like 4-5 different ISP's myself going right back to the 90's.

ItsMeMario

Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AGName
ItsMeMario
AG Join Date
Feb 11, 2014
Watch the Snowden movie 1st, THEN decide x'D

Richard-Game

Aug 10, 2022
Hello,

Where are these forum posts and what are they saying?

Nordvpn is recommended by many.

Flappyraccoon

Jun 7, 2019
AGName
Flappyraccoon
AG Join Date
12/02/2014
I used to use ExpressVPN until I learned that one of the exects was an ex NSA guy. Didn't bother to double check since i disabled VPN for all my torrents anyway. Private trackers don't like them was too much of a headache.

Make a donation