Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PC Beta of Dead Island 2 from 5 years ago has leaked online!

Anthony817

Original poster
Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
First, let me just preface this with the fact that I will not be linking to the build here. The game is still purportedly in development, and as such I will not be liable for any damages done should Deep Silver decide to take legal action against those leaking it. As it is a game that has been rebooted at least 4-5 times now, we can be sure this version was canceled and will not be the version we play when they do release the game(If they ever do).

This is the so called Yaeger build, and while still far from finished, it looks surprisingly complete and feature rich, sans the bugs and incomplete or placeholder content here and there.

If you want to find it, just google "Dead Island 2 leak download 4chan"...

The download is about 7.5gb and is a PC build. It also seems to support an Xbox controller, but what PC game from the last 10 years doesn't?

lonelyspliff

Jun 7, 2020
I've uploaded some footage of available weapons and different types of enemies if you're interested!

It runs quite badly compared to how it looks (obviously unoptimsed) but there's actually a decent amount of content in the build.

Reactions: Anthony817

unterror

Feb 17, 2020
AGName
unlimitedterror
AG Join Date
11/03/2018
Yeah downloaded this one as well its a really interesting build of what could of been.
my only wish would be to see how to get the multiplayer to work but thats easier said than done unfortunatly :/

digi91

Feb 15, 2019
AGName
DiGi
MP will work, me and some buddies figured it out. We were playing with 3 people last night and are planning on playing some more and the goal is to see how many we can get into a game! We were spawning everything under the sun to get the server to crash last night lol good times!

Reactions: unterror

lonelyspliff

Jun 7, 2020
I'm aware of links dying and i know some people won't want to repost it but let me know if you want it.

unterror

Feb 17, 2020
AGName
unlimitedterror
AG Join Date
11/03/2018
MP will work, me and some buddies figured it out. We were playing with 3 people last night and are planning on playing some more and the goal is to see how many we can get into a game! We were spawning everything under the sun to get the server to crash last night lol good times!

Hey Digi,
How did you manage to do it? Whenever i tried opening the server i could never connect to it.

Reactions: digi91

digi91

Feb 15, 2019
AGName
DiGi
Hey Digi,
How did you manage to do it? Whenever i tried opening the server i could never connect to it.

You need to open the following ports to get it to connect: 7777 and 15000 through 15015

Then on the client side you need to open the console and type "open (ip address here)" and then it should connect!

We are planning on messing around with it some more today so if your on discord we can let you know when we are on and you can try to join up with us.

Reactions: unterror

XBOX

Registered
Dec 22, 2019
Is there any chance to grab this somewhere? all links what i found are dead now...
Cheers šŸŽƒ

Vixenko

Registered
Jul 4, 2019
AGName
Sheimi
AG Join Date
Jul 9, 2014
I have it backed up. If it's ok to post it, then I will upload.

Make a donation