Site News Beta Talk and Deleted Content

Spaceman

Staff member
Administrator
Hey ObscureGamers,

As most of you know there were some recent dramas, which caused the former admin team to act fast and take down all beta content posted on-site in case of action. I feel your gripes as there were plenty of videos and other media that were very cool and interesting, but not as properly archived since they were removed from the site for site, and user safety. The current owner, @Morphicsn0w stated that if possible content will slowly return to the site.

I'm here to say, yes! Said content is returning!

Thanks to the efforts of @Demon, the Beta Talk section is slowly being restored, including all posts and links NOT falling under the current content rules. If you can't find what you're looking for, I ask that you please be patient as the rest of the posts should turn up soon.

Please make sure to read up on the current rules HERE and also HERE so we can continue to make the site a great, safe place for protoculture.

Gunz4Hire

Site Contributor
Thank you for keeping me updated, I love reading about peoples discoveries, so I am glad I can now see that stuff that was once there! :)

Demon

Super Moderator
Website
www.obscuregamers.com
I've restored everything upto February 2018, minus any content against the new rules here.

If you get an "Opps" message loading any of the restored posts from Beta Talk/Beta Talk Private/OG releases 2017 please report them so they can be fixed.

One of the Admins will message me so I check here, as I don't visit now normally unless requested to by staff.

And now after 6 hours of slaving my ass off to please you all I'm taking my break at last ^_^.

Miker525

Site Contributor
Wow I feel like I missed a ton of stuff. Somewhat glad I missed all the drama but now to catching up...

I feel the same but I am glad to be starting g fresh with what is available to us other owning dev kit members!