Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Big 3DO alpha and beta dump! Now available

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019

Did this in conjunction with a collector friend, Archive3DO. Giant collection of never released alphas and betas. All signed for retail consoles to run. He spent a mint on buying them all as one collection and decided to release them to the community for free.

dl link in vid description. Always a fun day to get to do this (third time)...leave a comment in the vid and a like if you can. Helps YT push the vid so more people discover and get to enjoy them!

dark

Registered
Jun 19, 2019
AGName
dark
AG Join Date
September 2, 2011
Is there anything in the archive related to Crash n Burn? That's my all time favorite 3do game.

thedoctor45

Registered
Jun 3, 2019
Nice one, even though I never owned a 3DO myself I'm always greatful when private collectors share their stuff online.

I'm also on a constant mission to get rare prototype stuff released where ever I can but I've made the observation that most collectors prefer to keep the more valuable posessions to themselves (for legal or personal/financial reasons). For example, I've talked to a lot of SEGA collectors over the past few years and only one or two of them actually agreed to release anything to the public (after several months of persuasion effort that is).

You gotta keep trying but it's a pretty ungreatful undertaking imho, so kudos to you.

Last edited:

Make a donation