Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Bricked another 360 using RGLoader(_RGBuild_0v510)

Pikkon

Moving in Stereo
Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pikkon
AG Join Date
Mar 4, 2005
I set up all of the correct files and flashed the dev nand to my xenon console,it booted fine in the xdk dash but once I restarted the console it's now bricked and can't even boot into xell,going to get a cheap matrix nand programmer off ebay.

Is there some kind of problem with rgloader on older 360's,I do remember using rgloader when it first came out and it worked just fine on my other xenon.
Only reason I flashed it as it has xell in the nand but guess I'll mess around with it more once I get a nand programmer.

Last edited:

ShakeMadMan

Registered
Jun 10, 2019
AGName
suprashake
AG Join Date
1-11-2015
from what i know.. rgloader 5.10 ONLY works on Slims ONLY

Riley541

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jan 23, 2019
RGloader bricked my Xenon but it worked on my slim trinity. So I think the later versions only work on slims.

gladiator5

Jun 5, 2019
AGName
gladiator5
AG Join Date
Jun 25, 2012
You need to use a older build of rg loader.
The bug, where it boot once, and after that, never, happens a lot on phat systems.
If you flash a new nandn too the system, it will boot again.

Have not tested it, with the newer builds/leaked build/patched build, that are floating around.

Pikkon

Moving in Stereo
Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pikkon
AG Join Date
Mar 4, 2005
Awesome,thanks for all of the info guys.

And I have all of my nand backups and cpu keys so restoring is no problem.

Pikkon

Moving in Stereo
Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pikkon
AG Join Date
Mar 4, 2005
Finally got a matrix nand programmer,soldered her in and I can read my nand just fine with j-runner but if I try and write the nand I get a failed to write block every time,now when I turn on the 360 I get error 79,going to try my other bricked 360 and see if it's the same outcome.

Update

Installed the matrix in my other 360 and even with j-runner showing failed to write block it's finally alive again,guess the backups of the nands I have for the other one are all bad?

Guess I'll try the donor nand method next.

Last edited:

Make a donation