Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Broadening my horizons, as it were

Gloves

Original poster
Jul 28, 2020
Hello all, good to meet you. Some of you may recognize me from elsewhere on the web. :)

Bit of an intro to me, I've been playing games as long as I can remember and collecting seriously for just a few years now. It was always my dream to have a kickass gaming room in my basement with retro consoles and games, but I figured hey I can wait, not like these things go up in price all that much over time, right? Yeah I was wrong lol.

I spent from 2008-2016 exclusively playing on Sony consoles earning trophies and participating in a forum dedicated to that, so I haven't really experienced much from those years, even a lot of good Sony games - it was all about getting the next trophy and the next and the next. I quit cold turkey in early 2017 and moved to NintendoAge, and the rest from there is history I guess.

I'm here now because @Galdius directed me here to maybe find some stuff I'm looking for, trades and purchases and the like. I'll be frank - odds are I won't be THE most active person on here due to my duties elsewhere, but hey, I'm a pretty easily bored individual and I tend to find wasteful ways to fill my time, so who knows, maybe I can keep a decent presence in multiple places.

Anyway, happy to be here, looking forward to meeting some new faces. Thanks for having me!

Trimesh

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
Have fun - and I think the way the price on a lot of this old junk went up surprised a lot of people...

Gloves

Original poster
Jul 28, 2020
Have fun - and I think the way the price on a lot of this old junk went up surprised a lot of people...

I wasn't too surprised about the price going up on a chunk of stuff, but the ripple effect has certainly been interesting, and has definitely impacted me personally lol.

Make a donation