Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Buy, Sell & Trade Access

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
Simple answer: Neither of you have a high enough post count.
There was a thread about this recently, not sure why it deserves another.

Be4stElectrjc

Original poster
Jun 10, 2019
Yeah, saw that, but decided to post here because it's in the "Introduce Yourself" section and admins still didn't reply to me after more than a week.
If the posts count it's the problem, since nobody shares it, at least we can pinpoint the right number using people's situation. Couldn't be that activation wasn't issued instead?

Last edited:

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
Yeah, saw that, but decided to post here because it's in the "Introduce Yourself" section and admins still didn't reply to me after more than a week.
If the post count it's the problem, since nobody shares it, at least we can pinpoint the right number using people's situation. Couldn't be that activation wasn't issued instead?
I could be completely wrong here, but I suspect the current site issues are of more importance than some members not being able to access the marketplace.

Digmac

OG Staff
Staff member
OG Staff
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 23, 2020
AGName
Digmac
AG Join Date
August 19, 2013
A lot of things on site are buggy as ownership of the site and the server have changed recently. Even some staff permissions are still glitched. Please be patient as we work things out. Thanks. :)

Be4stElectrjc

Original poster
Jun 10, 2019
Was going to ask what are the current site issues, but someone came to explain that: thanks for the clarification.
I'm not in a hurry, only had expectations because of the posts count.

Make a donation