PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
With the exception of the Genesis if I'm buying Retro games they're coming from Japan.

I have a few sources

This guy has Super Famicom and Saturn stuff. But hardly any PlayStation.

If you're patient something you're looking for might show up. I bought my Japanese Saturn from them.

On Amazon I order from Ichigo go ichi
Based in Nigata and Safety Shipment based in Toyama. Ichigo Ichi might be a Suguragya branch.

But these sources don't have everything. I ordered 2 games from. Seller I never bought from before and it's been well over a month and no tracking number. No tracking is a frequent buy direct from Japan problem.

On top of that Amazon and eBay are charging Sales Tax on everything now. Even from International sellers.

So I need some new sources. As I get rarer and rarer stuff I need more reliable sellers. I will not be pleasant to be around if I bought Battle Garegga for Saturn and it's Shipped to Mars or one of Saturn's moons.

Reactions: pool7

Risk

Aug 25, 2019
AGName
Risk
AG Join Date
Nov 9, 2018
I have recently bought from yahoo auctions using a proxy. I think i bought 60lbs / 80kg worth of items. I used DeJapan. Cheapest shipping option was surface mail via JapanPost, cost was 185 usd. Total with fees 260 usd. I was buying rares, so was worth it i guess.

PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
Seeing your Avi is Matt Hardy would you say it was a WONDERFUL experience?

I am looking for proxies. There was one something Market but I can't remember the full name.

Risk

Aug 25, 2019
AGName
Risk
AG Join Date
Nov 9, 2018
yesssssss.

If you find a cheaper option. I'd like to know :)

PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
Anybody ever get a package stuck in the endless purgatory abyss known as US Customs?

My birthday was August 15, I ordered 2 games from a Japanese Seller called world online. A month and a half passed, Package never arrived. Seller was a collosal pain in the ass. I have the post office track it down, it's in Customs never to be seen again.

Some Customs agent is getting his Sega Rally and Advance VG on.

My guess is this idiot didn't fill out the Customs declaration form. He didn't seem to know what Customs was either.

And the Saga of the seller good Lord it literally played out like a Yakuza side story. I contacted him for a refund and he danced around giving me one. When I found out what happened I went to Amazon who said I could get a refund as the agent couldn't blame me for not wanting to deal with Customs. Seller pretended he never got the email Amazon sent him requesting I get said refund. I give seller negative feed back and for one week the seller harassed me about deleting my feedback. He even bribed me. I went to Amazon again and eventually he shut up.

All because he didn't fill out a customs declaration form.

Make a donation