Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

3DS Can IS-SNAKE license expired be bypassed

korben546

Original poster
Aug 27, 2020
When my IS-SNAKE license expires will I still be able to use it if not is there any way to bypass an expired license.

haliway

Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
I believe you can still buy licenses from Nintendo itself. But at this price, if you want 2 or 3 permanent licenses it´s better to buy a new system.

1598598154672.png

1598598236540.png
1598598326977.png

This license model is to address common issues developers had with CTR development which was the lack of flexibility and the fact that it was impossible to add a feature. I personally think that this license model is good for brand new systems but bad for people who want to buy used ones from the community as you have to know what the licenses are in the system (probably not displayed on the box itself with a sticker).

And never heard of anyone breaking the expired license limitation.

Attachments

• 1598597724361.png
    1598597724361.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

deadhead69

Registered
Sep 7, 2020
I have the 3 perm licenses but I would really be interested in permanently unlocking the tester features. I wonder if anyone has done this privately? I know of a program made to unlock video features on IS-NITRO-EMULATORs but these snake boxes are still much more rare in the wild than the nitro stuff so I doubt many people who would make such a program are able to find one for an affordable price

Denryu

Registered
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
Denryu
AG Join Date
Feb 17, 2007
I have the 3 perm licenses but I would really be interested in permanently unlocking the tester features. I wonder if anyone has done this privately? I know of a program made to unlock video features on IS-NITRO-EMULATORs but these snake boxes are still much more rare in the wild than the nitro stuff so I doubt many people who would make such a program are able to find one for an affordable price
If you are a registered developer you could try to inquire for a free trial license for tester. It's not mentioned on the English Nintendo site, but in Japanese on the Intelligent Systems website. I think it should also be possible to receive a license file for offline activation upon special request.

pPPnOcw.png

"A free of charge trial period for TESTER features is available. Please contact your sales representative."

Hope you can show us the features in action when you got it! ;)

HI_RICKY

Donator
Donator
Registered
Mar 21, 2019
AGName
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
contact sales need share your company info and project ( even you already dev nnid )
final it should like CRI if you did not show up project will reject all .......

tips : do some 3ds demo and iOS app project show up to them, it easy way get you want :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 1.27.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 1.27.26 PM.png
    494.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Serie

May 21, 2020
sorry for bumping this, anyone knows where to get a replacement cable for the IS-SNAKE ?

Make a donation