Can someone help me find this mobile console?

Greetings Obscure Gamers Legion,
I once had in my possession a very obscure handheld gaming console. It was very rudimentary and had no way of adding games to it. I and my siblings played on that for years, before one day I somehow lost it. I've been trying to find it, but I have had no success. This is largely because I have no idea what it is called.

Here is the description:

It was semi-transparent blue. It had a long screen on the top that stretched down to the bottom. Under it were two switches (start/pause and on/off). The screen had boxes with dots in them as pixels, which it used for the included games. Each of the games was ordered A-K, and had only one of those letters as its name. Games included top-down shooters, a weird tank game, arkanoid, dice game, etc. It also had a small plastic cover for the screen that folded back when playing the game. On the opposite side of the D-pad were (I believe two) face buttons (both the D-pad and the face buttons were not that great). When the unit was booted, weird music played and text scrolled on the side where the "pixels" were. Opposite the pixels was a blank screen where the score was kept as well as some other information.

I had a drawing of what I remembered of it, but sadly I cannot post photos of it here.

Please help if you can. Anything would be appreciated. I'm desperate to find this again.

MonkeyBoyJoey

Chatbox Archive Watchdog
Greetings Obscure Gamers Legion,
I once had in my possession a very obscure handheld gaming console. It was very rudimentary and had no way of adding games to it. I and my siblings played on that for years, before one day I somehow lost it. I've been trying to find it, but I have had no success. This is largely because I have no idea what it is called.

Here is the description:

It was semi-transparent blue. It had a long screen on the top that stretched down to the bottom. Under it were two switches (start/pause and on/off). The screen had boxes with dots in them as pixels, which it used for the included games. Each of the games was ordered A-K, and had only one of those letters as its name. Games included top-down shooters, a weird tank game, arkanoid, dice game, etc. It also had a small plastic cover for the screen that folded back when playing the game. On the opposite side of the D-pad were (I believe two) face buttons (both the D-pad and the face buttons were not that great). When the unit was booted, weird music played and text scrolled on the side where the "pixels" were. Opposite the pixels was a blank screen where the score was kept as well as some other information.

I had a drawing of what I remembered of it, but sadly I cannot post photos of it here.

Please help if you can. Anything would be appreciated. I'm desperate to find this again.
Hi there and welcome to OG! If you use an external image hosting site like
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, you can upload your photo there, copy the link to it, and post it here. From your written description, I'm not sure what it could be.

StevO9389

Plays it loud
Look up "Pro 200 Gaming System ". I think that's what you're looking for.