Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Classic Traxx (Atari Jaguar): Game Design Documents

KGRAMR

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
One of the many victims of the unreleased Atari Jaguar VR headset: Classic Traxx was obviously intended to be a Daytona-esque racing title developed by Virtuality Entertainment. These were released by Ross Sillifant and Scott Stilphen of Digital Press online at Atarimania. Original source: (http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-jaguar-classic-traxx_31086.html).
classic_traxx_unreleased_memo.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_2.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_3.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_4.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_5.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_6.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_7.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_8.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_9.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_10.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_11.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_12.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_13.jpgclassic_traxx_unreleased_memo_14.jpg

I also want to do this thread for this very reason: If you somehow have the design documents for the Atari Jaguar VR versions of Space Invaders and Zone Hunter then let me know via PM so i can help you in getting it preserved online!
SIZHdoc.png

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6