Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Other Coca Cola DSi

toasterberry

Original poster
Jun 11, 2019
A couple years ago, I bought a DSi off of eBay from a Japanese seller because of a weird logo it had. Despite it being nearly 3 years, I've been unable to get much if any information on it. Here's the text I tried to come up with: 全国ベンダーMD選 手 権 (選 could be wrong?)

The only information I've seen is a picture of this pin with the same logo on it

Here's a picture of the DSi, I can take some new ones with a proper camera if requested. I've researched it myself as far as I'm capable. It's been ages and I'm still left wondering what this is, why it exists, how it was given out, if more exist, and so on. I'd be forever grateful for any info or help.
IMG_20190402_130906.jpg

Edit: I figured this deserved some better pictures, I'm not a good photographer but I did what I could, here's an imgur album of what I took

Last edited:

code1038

Registered
Jun 3, 2019
AGName
code1038
eBay Username
code1038
Hello, i asked a friend, he translated: "concours national des distributeurs automatique MD" - "National MD Vending Machine Competition"
and he has never seen this model

Reactions: toasterberry

toasterberry

Original poster
Jun 11, 2019
Also, why is this site using your pictures:

and has a lot of info about it, even though you state you know nothing about it at all?

Just a branded normal DSi given away as a prize.
I tried submitted it there before but they rejected it because I lacked information on it. I'm almost certain the info there is speculative, someone filling the blanks in using this post or my gbatemp post, I mean it's literally titled "Coca cola console", not even naming it related to what the logo says.

I don't care if it's "special" or if it's really the only one to exist, I said it is as far as I'm aware. I'm interested in info on it above all else. Also, I have searched with non-english terms many times, which is why I've included the japanese lettering so others can search as well.

Last edited:

Make a donation