Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

X360 Crackdown 2 Builds

Edward_2452

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 29, 2019
AGName
james2452
Crackdown 2 (14.06.03.50314) :
This is dated after the retail release. Its has 4 xex files. I found it on a devkit on ebay. Looks like they was getting a demo ready for xbox live but its the full game with loads of debug in it.

Last edited:

kabojnk

Insert Title Here
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Feb 3, 2019
Donations
£126.57
Nice. I got some 3xxx builds (pre-release but later than the public 2xxx beta xdk kit builds (plays on normal xdk, dont need beta kit)). Still cool though is post launch. I love free-caming around the open world and playing with the debug features. :D

Didnt even realize there was a Crackdown demo. Cool to find a demo with debug :p Neat finds!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edward_2452

Edward_2452

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 29, 2019
AGName
james2452
Nice. I got some 3xxx builds (pre-release but later than the public 2xxx beta xdk kit builds (plays on normal xdk, dont need beta kit)). Still cool though is post launch. I love free-caming around the open world and playing with the debug features. :D

Didnt even realize there was a Crackdown demo. Cool to find a demo with debug :p Neat finds!
Last kit i got had 25 deleted builds on it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kabojnk

kabojnk

Insert Title Here
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Feb 3, 2019
Donations
£126.57
They all work , could of got 2 more but there xex's are missing.

Nice. Reminds me of the last crytek kit I got... So many crysis builds. :p Cool finds man. I remember having a lot of fun in the early 360 days with the first Crackdown game. Good memories! :D

Reactions: Edward_2452

Edward_2452

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 29, 2019
AGName
james2452
Lol yeah found loads on the all the crytek kits i got the best being ryse_XBOX360_(691)_07_20. :)

Reactions: kabojnk

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00