Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

ShadowLuigi37YT

Original poster
Registered
Feb 5, 2019
Would anybody happen to know if there is possibly a non-E3 demo build of Crash Tag Team Racing out there that is from at least around the same time as the E3 demo itself or before by that of a month? It doesn't really matter what version of the game the build is for weather that would be PS2, XBOX, and or GC. Just as along as there is infact a non-E3 demo build out there and not a review build.

ShadowLuigi37YT

Original poster
Registered
Feb 5, 2019
Nobody?

Welp, I'm certainly not surprised about how nobody has a Non-E3 build of Crash Tag Team Racing. Now I highly even doubt that somebody who used to work at Radical Entertainment in Vancouver even has an early build of the game. Guess the E3 2005 Demo/ Official Playstation Magazine Demo is the only beta publicly available beta build of the game that we have.

psx-collector

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jun 4, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
Twilight
AG Join Date
Dec 7, 2007
I have seen a couple of PS2 discs in the past. One preview and one review.

mementomori

proto person
A9L Staff
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
Donations
£7.46
AG Join Date
Jan 22, 2017
I have seen a couple of PS2 discs in the past. One preview and one review.

I know the review build's released. wonder if the preview has been released as well.

ShadowLuigi37YT

Original poster
Registered
Feb 5, 2019
I honestly hope that the "preview" build at least has some changes in comparison to that of the E3 demo build, the review build, and the final build.

I know the review build's released. wonder if the preview has been released as well.

ShadowLuigi37YT

Original poster
Registered
Feb 5, 2019
I honestly hope that the "preview" build at least has some changes in comparison to that of the E3 demo build, the review build, and the final build.
If anything I'm hoping that there's at least a build of the game out there from around the time that the E3 demo build was made which would early mix of music for the other tracks in the game before they initially added in the Spiralmouth audio, amongst other differences of course.

ShadowLuigi37YT

Original poster
Registered
Feb 5, 2019
Either a build for the ps2 or Xbox will do, and either a build from April, May, and or June will also do.

ShadowLuigi37YT

Original poster
Registered
Feb 5, 2019
Also if anybody has the Preview build or knows where to find it. Please see to it that the preview build gets a release, it would be really great

ShadowLuigi37YT

Original poster
Registered
Feb 5, 2019
why am I even really surprised these days. Again, I do hope that some build of the game besides the E3 demo and the review build gets found and released. Particularly the preview build.

Reactions: Jerich0

ShadowLuigi37YT

Original poster
Registered
Feb 5, 2019
Bump because I highly doubt anybody actually has a build that's from prior to August of 2005 when the NTSC PS2 version was compiled

Make a donation