Price Check Crystal Green Not Halo help

Gas1336

Original poster
May 12, 2020
AGName
BadGas
AG Join Date
O5/12/2020
Long story short. What is my Xbox crystal green, with no halo printed on it worth? Price charting has no clue, I don't want to sell it but I do want to know. I know it may not be the holy one of three orange. I do know it is still very Rare. Any information on it would me awesome. And no I am keeping it as original as I can. Capasitors will be replaced. I have already de soldered the clock cap. Cleaned and dust free. Purrs like a kitten. So any help here Mr Metal Jesus sent me.

Attachments

• 20200511_165905.jpg
    20200511_165905.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Jerich0

Trimesh

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
Is it 220V and with English/Chinese warning labels on the bottom?

If so, it's one of the HK versions - somewhat uncommon, but not really rare.

Gas1336

Original poster
May 12, 2020
AGName
BadGas
AG Join Date
O5/12/2020
Nop not english, i am in Canada, it was released here as well.

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
Pretty sure these were one of the systems released in Canada, kinda like how we got the Crystal clear system and the US didn't.

*Edit* Looks like it's from the "Extreme Green" bundle released here

For pricing, I'd put it as a similar price as the crystal clear ones, so $70-100 CDN

Last edited:

Gas1336

Original poster
May 12, 2020
AGName
BadGas
AG Join Date
O5/12/2020
Pretty sure these were one of the systems released in Canada, kinda like how we got the Crystal clear system and the US didn't.

*Edit* Looks like it's from the "Extreme Green" bundle released here

For pricing, I'd put it as a similar price as the crystal clear ones, so $70-100 CDN
I don't think you could buy one that cheap. Nice to know, I caught that extreme green reference before. So many people have opinions on it. It's unique and still worth more than I payed so. I was just confused, the only other two I saw were selling for 250 and 500. Honestly unless more people are informed about the clock cap issue, the numbers of functional units will dwindle. Sad. Thank you for taking time to help me.

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
Well that's the sorta price I see them go up for on the local ads. I almost bought a Crystal unit for $130 CDN which included 4 different colored controllers and 30 good games. In hindsight shoulda bought it, but ehh, more deals will come.

As for why you'd see them sell for more is people who live in countries where this color wasn't released have a tendency to be willing to pay more. Try and sell it in the country it was released in, and therefor, way more prolific, then of course you're gonna get less.

Reactions: Jerich0

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
I have a PAL translucent green one, I believe those are a little more uncommon. Rarely see them for sale.

Make a donation