Jun 28, 2019
Donations
£20.56
timelesslunchbox.boards.net
AGName
TreblaYevrah
AG Join Date
Jul 15, 2011
I happen to be pretty fond of this James Bond game, but never got around to buying the "Camille Map Pack," as it was called. Believe it or not, I have a buddy I've been playing system link with recently, and was wondering if someone might be able to help me track down these maps on either 360 or PS3. They have been delisted on both platforms, so I don't think there's much I can do "legitimately" to find them now, but even the usual online sources don't seem to have the maps archived. I'm not asking anyone for the files, but maybe any ideas on communities that might have things like this preserved.

Here's more info on the map pack, for reference:

https://mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/gaming_qos_dlc1.php3?id=02227

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
Archive.org
Search:
XBOX 360 DLC - PART 3

Look for this file on contents list:
Quantum_of_Solace.rar (159.9MB)

^Above archive has Camille map pack.

Wasn't sure if I could link directly, but if some long time members pop in and say that's ok I can do that.
Also fine if someone else that knows it's ok to just link to it.

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
No problem ;)
Only took me a couple of minutes to figure out where it was as I was sure I had seen it somewhere.
BTW those 360 DLC packs on archive.org go from 1-6 iirc.

Reactions: TreblaYevrah

TreblaYevrah

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Jun 28, 2019
Donations
£20.56
timelesslunchbox.boards.net
AGName
TreblaYevrah
AG Join Date
Jul 15, 2011
I never had any trouble finding the 360 version of this DLC on Internet Archive, but it's interesting that the PS3 version is nowhere to be found. This is a list of all the DLC people have archived:

Just seems kind of sad if the PS3 versions of the maps are not backed up as well. They have the Quantum of Solace update, but no maps.

Moneyofpropre

Dec 30, 2020
Does somebody can do screenshoot or videos of theses levels for the preservation sake?

The only video you can find in internet is that:

The 3 others levels can't be see nowhere.

Make a donation