Welcome to Obscure Gamers

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

OG Group Buy 2.0

OG is trying to raise money to save hundreds of discs. We need to secure a few to start which'll help us get trust from the seller. If you're able to help please check the spreadsheet on google. Thank you!

Things to Batty for you?

You can disable the halloween effects by visiting User Preferences and hitting the "Disable holiday styling" option.

[DEV] Dreamcast BBA Converter !

Xrider

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Xrider
AG Join Date
19/05/2020
Any way to reduce the shipping to Canada? With it plus the import fees, that'll end up more than doubling the price...

Hi,

Try this on ebay :

"Bundle delivery costs on eBay
If a member purchases multiple items from you and isn't already receiving a discount on shipping, they can select Request Seller Total from their cart. You can then send him an invoice with the new group charges."

For the canada you can save 2euros on shipping cost, no more. Sorry

neo

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Mrneo240
AG Join Date
06/08/2010

darcagn

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Website
dcemulation.org
AG User Name
darcagn
AG Join Date
May 12, 2007
I don't understand what's going on with the shipping costs. It's 2 PCBs, a ribbon cable, and a connector. Why is it double shipping (practically speaking) to add in another into the same package?
I don't mind the price of the product, but by the time you add the shipping, it's way more expensive to get the PCBs than the Atomiswave carts. It was $80USD total for four Atomiswave carts shipped from China including the costs of the carts themselves and now it's $53USD only for the shipping costs just to ship a few PCBs. There's gotta be a better way to do this? Surely a package with 4 of these can be shipped for less than $53 and that's after the discount?

Last edited:

Anthony817

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
Not to mention, the PCB's don't have any custom chips on them, it is literally just PCB's and traces. Also, eBay fees cuts into the price heavily.

I shipped 4 Disc game jewle cases with games included to UK and Germany before a few years back and it was around the same price for shipping that is advertised in the eBay page. I shipped from Texas. I would think it would be cheaper for this, especially if bundling them together.

Xrider

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Xrider
AG Join Date
19/05/2020
I don't understand what's going on with the shipping costs. It's 2 PCBs, a ribbon cable, and a connector. Why is it double shipping (practically speaking) to add in another into the same package?
I don't mind the price of the product, but by the time you add the shipping, it's way more expensive to get the PCBs than the Atomiswave carts. It was $80USD total for four Atomiswave carts shipped from China including the costs of the carts themselves and now it's $53USD only for the shipping costs just to ship a few PCBs. There's gotta be a better way to do this? Surely a package with 4 of these can be shipped for less than $53 and that's after the discount?
Not to mention, the PCB's don't have any custom chips on them, it is literally just PCB's and traces. Also, eBay fees cuts into the price heavily.

I shipped 4 Disc game jewle cases with games included to UK and Germany before a few years back and it was around the same price for shipping that is advertised in the eBay page. I shipped from Texas. I would think it would be cheaper for this, especially if bundling them together.
Ofcourse, you have right.

for buy more than one, you must do this on ebay :

"Bundle delivery costs on eBay
If a member purchases multiple items from you and isn't already receiving a discount on shipping, they can select Request Seller Total from their cart. You can then send him an invoice with the new group charges."

i will change the shipping cost ;-)

example :
For 1 to France : 7 euros
For 1 to international export : 12 euros
For 2 to international export : 13,50euros

Thanks for this, i will add this on description on Ebay ;-)