Suggestion Disable "only 20 image per post" limit

March42

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Hello !

A simple suggestion here, at least for the Members collection category and Preservation Centrat part : Disable the limitation of 20 images per post (just addition of 20 image in a post, not uploading).
We just totally cant make beautifull topic with photos of everythings we have (for preservation) with only 20 photos per post, for the collection category. For the Preservation Central part, we also cant make a with a lot of informations and photos (for example : a topic with a list of every existing Nintendo DS dev stuff)

Thanks a lot,

March

Reactions: Voodooween

Hey,

Sorry out today and forgot to reply before. Too many images would take too much time loading at this stage. I can do 30 if we do thumbnails but it would get an issue on larger threads for slower net users.

We do have plans to resolve the thumbnail thing mind you, thanks.

March42

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Ahah, no problems :) I've asked here because i know i'm not the only one that want that.

Normally, if combined with the "spoiler" tag, there is totally no problems, no?

I've asked that because put a limitation is a "false fix". I can write 30 posts with 30 images on every post, it will be the same "lag" result for slower net users (and you're right, it's a problem for them and need to be careful). Or i can simply make one ENORMOUS image with every photos inside it, and put it in a img tag. It's just totally more clean to have everyting in the first post instead everyting cut in 30 differents posts :/

Te upload limit is totally legitimate, since you can't allow a big amount of image. But i thinks the image inclusion limitation is more blocking that ameliorating.

Thanks a lot for the response,

March

Voodooween

Registered
May 30, 2019
AG Join Date
Feb 10, 2017
I would love to get more than 20 images aswell.

Make a donation