Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Do you read me

snake

Original poster
Nov 11, 2019
www.saveconfrontation.com
AGName
snake
AG Join Date
11/11/19
Hey everyone, not the kind of guy that introduce himself on a forum but anyway. Found it from a friend and I've signed up cause this forum looked unique in term of users and resources.
So I won't give so much detail about me, just that I'm in my twenties, I'm a reverse engineer, mainly on PPC processor, but i don't mind working on others processor like x86 except MIPS that I flee.
I was gamer spending most time on video games then turned out learning C/C++ then hacking games for whatever reason selling hacks (which I started hacking DRMs younger xD).
Now I don't have anymore time for playing video games as I am leading a online game revival project on Playstation 3 since 2 years.

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00