Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Does Evil Night on the 3DO M2 have a secret ending? A Halloween mystery

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019

So either Evil Night has a secret fourth ending / area or it doesn’t lol. I can’t even decide what I believe. Any thoughts from the OG brain trust?

Tyree_Cooper

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AGName
Tyree_Cooper
AG Join Date
Jun 29, 2009
Best I can think of is they wanted to include a special ending with the black key usable somewhere, but it was scrapped, and they forgot to remove the key from the game...?

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
Best I can think of is they wanted to include a special ending with the black key usable somewhere, but it was scrapped, and they forgot to remove the key from the game...?
Yes my guess is it was never finished but intended to be included. Cut content basically

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00