Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£485.36
Latest donor
H Hazard
10%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Dreamcast challenge at NSEC 2020

PrOfUnD Darkness

Original poster
Registered
Jul 10, 2019
AGName
PrOfUnD Darkness
AG Join Date
2004-03-13
The Dreamcast was part of two security challenges at NSEC 2020, where the teams had to crack a binary using a emulator and Ghidra. Here is a write up about it (you can find more if you google):

Cool stuff, I wasn't able to find the binaries for download though. Btw is there someone working with Dreamcast and Ghidra? I am not able to make this loader work https://github.com/lab313ru/ghidra_sdc_ldr have someone ever tried?

Reactions: boardin27 and pool7

Anthony817

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
I don't know for sure, but I believe maybe japanese_cake might be using it to remove all protections from Bleemcast.

Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£485.36
Latest donor
H Hazard
10%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses