Dreamcast Dreamcast dev kit files from 2009

bart_simpson

Original poster
Aug 10, 2019
AGName
bart_simpson
AG Join Date
13/05/11
Familyguy the second batch of hell Gate not sure if the same build not really tried to get it to run.

ShindouGo

Dec 8, 2019
I worked with Laurent Comby on the Hellgate and we have an older prototype but not necessarily interesting.

I searched a bit more because I felt that there were things to find, and I ended up running 2 new levels.

This is the Ice level as well as the Lava level (be careful, this level does not work on an emulator (tested with demul, Redream and Reicast)).

Here is a compilation that I made which offers:

• the classic story mode which starts on the most recent Monolith level (08/04 for the files of the level)
  • the menu mode which gives the choice to test one of the 3 levels (Monolith, Lava or City). As a reminder, the Lava level will only work on GDEmu (not tested in burned, if someone can give a feedback)
  • a completely new level which is the Ice level
  • bonuses with the different videos of the game, the music as well as new images of the game

bart_simpson

Original poster
Aug 10, 2019
AGName
bart_simpson
AG Join Date
13/05/11
I worked with Laurent Comby on the Hellgate and we have an older prototype but not necessarily interesting.

I searched a bit more because I felt that there were things to find, and I ended up running 2 new levels.

This is the Ice level as well as the Lava level (be careful, this level does not work on an emulator (tested with demul, Redream and Reicast)).

• the classic story mode which starts on the most recent Monolith level (08/04 for the files of the level)
  • the menu mode which gives the choice to test one of the 3 levels (Monolith, Lava or City). As a reminder, the Lava level will only work on GDEmu (not tested in burned, if someone can give a feedback)
  • bonuses with the different videos of the game, the music as well as new images of the game
Very nice Thanks for sharing :)

PrOfUnD Darkness

Registered
Jul 10, 2019
AGName
PrOfUnD Darkness
AG Join Date
2004-03-13

Nice, how did you create the menu?

Make a donation