• Hey, Guest!

XenForo 2.2 is coming soon, it's bringing many new features such as a PWA app for OG etc. It also comes with the drawback of more costs to update themes/some addons. It'll also remove access to some older browsers which'll suck but these shouldn't be used as their security sucks.

With the costs already looming we decided to improve OG's look with a new fancy theme that gives OG a more gamer feel. This has cost us only slightly more than it would have cost to renew the current theme and runs alot nicer.

You can beta test it here: Linky. (Please note only dark is live, light will come once issues are ironed out.)

If the current theme breaks on update we will end of life it, but we'll make something looking similar based on the default free theme so don't fret!

Driv3r February 2004 Preview for Xbox

Anthony817

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
Any details about what the differences in this version are from the retail on all 3 systems?

JackLapinoInTantino

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
JuckLipino
AG Join Date
MAY/25/2333
Except being more buggier.
The mission idea/design has changed quite a lot indeed.
some skies are also changed on some missions, some constructions are different, new/old roads, a left out Debug function, sounds are different, changed enemies, cutscenes being a bit different, slight animation changes, Cars look very HD, and much much more.

XBOX

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Assembler
Except being more buggier.
The mission idea/design has changed quite a lot indeed.
some skies are also changed on some missions, some constructions are different, new/old roads, a left out Debug function, sounds are different, changed enemies, cutscenes being a bit different, slight animation changes, Cars look very HD, and much much more.
Only cars? all architecture looks a lot better! pay attention to the details of the stadium when you start "Take A Ride" and chose Miami HS!
It's crazy but we have basicly a new Driv3r game, thats looks much better than final product! The only downside is that it's a buggy.

BIG THANKS to person who share this GEM!

TreblaYevrah

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
TreblaYevrah
AG Join Date
Jul 15, 2011
^Still looks more stable than the final retail release of True Crime New York City, haha.

JackLapinoInTantino

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
JuckLipino
AG Join Date
MAY/25/2333
Only cars? all architecture looks a lot better! pay attention to the details of the stadium when you start "Take A Ride" and chose Miami HS!
It's crazy but we have basicly a new Driv3r game, thats looks much better than final product! The only downside is that it's a buggy.

BIG THANKS to person who share this GEM!
That's what i said, Different structure, they are more beautiful.

pato

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Any details about what the differences in this version are from the retail on all 3 systems?
Well, it runs bad, lots of visual glitches and unfinished/beta in game cutscenes from what I just saw in a retail gameplay video.

I barely played this game and never caught my attention, besides it was extremely buggy.

wan5

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
wan5
AG Join Date
long ago
Holy shit, I worked (for about a month) on the QA team for this game. Brings back some memory's!