Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PSP DTP-T1000 Decrypted Firmware Files

Spenon

Original poster
Apr 25, 2021
Since the extraction and decryption of firmware files from the PSP SDK for the development tool can be quiet a hassle I thought I share my files here.
These files are mostly only useful for research purposes, DTP-T1000 owners should use the updates from the SDK.

First link contains decrypted firmware files for 1.02, 1.03, 1.50 and 6.60 Development Tool

I also included the PBP file for 6.60 extracted from the SDK updater.
I don't have a DTP-T1000 to test it use at own risk.

Second link contains decrypted files from the Communication Processor updates

Credits go to Mathieulh for sharing the 1.02 and 1.03 firmware files and ARC decryption keys.
If someone has other SDK files to share feel free to contact me.

Last edited:

Spenon

Original poster
Apr 25, 2021
Thanks alot, i do have a T1000, any chance to fix it if i ever brick it with that ?
These files are only meant for reverse engineering. If you want to update or downgrade the T-1000 you have to get a hold of the official SDK update files.
If you don't know exactly what you are doing and how to fix a brick I wouldn't try anything with these files.

Reactions: Accelerator

Accelerator

Apr 28, 2020
These files are only meant for reverse engineering. If you want to update or downgrade the T-1000 you have to get a hold of the official SDK update files.
If you don't know exactly what you are doing and how to fix a brick I wouldn't try anything with these files.
Ok thanks

PSPfan

Apr 12, 2022
AGName
PSPfan
I have a DTP-T1000 on 6.60.
Big THX to you.
I need a way to have read and write permissions for Flash0 and Flash1 on 6.60.
Can you help me ?

Spenon

Original poster
Apr 25, 2021
I have a DTP-T1000 on 6.60.
Big THX to you.
I need a way to have read and write permissions for Flash0 and Flash1 on 6.60.
Can you help me ?
I don't know a way for 6.60 since I don't own a DTP and never looked into it.
But Mathieulh released a 1.50 firmware which allows for plain modules and homebrews.
After you downgraded you should be able to write a program using the unofficial SDK which reads or writes from/to flash.
Maybe other DTP owners can tell you a different method for 6.60.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSPfan

Make a donation